dear my visitors and readers

do read.
do learn something from this blog.
do comment for improvement.
hontouni arigatou! :)

20110502

beneficial.

beneficial. sounds like facial, uh?

i've finished two books bought at KLIBF; Baju Melayu Hijau Serindit and Maaf, Saya Bukan Bibik!
both of the books are enough to make me to revise myself.
thus, both of the books are good for me to be read of. yeah.
they made me check myself.
the authors are lucky to have me as their reader, yeah. i hope they'll be grant for what i felt and feel reading their pieces. amin.

targets for my return, again again again again and again are not accomplished.
somehow, i'll try my best to have my 'dream' tomorrow.

am happy to see people around me change to someway or something better for good in a way that will and can bring them to ALLAH's blessings.

and i do touched seeing some of them seems like making a move like a u-turn at a traffic jammed.

what do you think real love is about?

i bet we know about the hadith that promises the shade of Allah for people who love each other fisabilillah.

we should know about one verse in the Qur'an;
67. Friends on that day will be foes, one to another,- except the Righteous. (43, az-zukhruf)

i pray that people that i know won't be foes to another and i when we're on the Judgement day. for me that i have faith in the Judgement will be here someday, i do want good things only. even in a story we want a happy ending, and so do we for our life right? nevertheless, i also have things undone on my side. forgive me, all.

8. "Our Lord!" (they say), "Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou arLinkt the Grantor of bounties without measure. (3, Al 'Imran)

i really like Jalanku Pulang by UNIC. especially the tone at this (last of the song) part;
ku bersyukur hanya padaMu Tuhan
LinkKau tunjukkan laluanku pulang
dan cintaMu bagai air di tandus sahara
buatku melepaskan dahaga
takku temu dimanakah hentinya
rayuan taubatku padaMu

No comments: