dear my visitors and readers

do read.
do learn something from this blog.
do comment for improvement.
hontouni arigatou! :)

20140814

sisterhood.

it was my final day at school for the internship.

my friends and i returned to college later than usual. it's about 4 p.m. already when i arrived my room.

my stomach had war inside.

it was that, i made it to go to the place i need to go.

so, i was there. with the unexpected condition. i couldn't even stand straight.

my physical state didn't allow me to join the activities.

my body had some rest on the bed.

i woke up. a sister who's a pharmacist came to me. checking on me.

"u have a high fever!"

"..."

"come... eat these bananas, then eat these pills..."

"...."

another sister who's a nurse interrupted,
"u need to take a bath too..."

"......"

i showed them a face. ~_~

i was... yeah. it's been quite a time i hadn't have a fever.

it's been quite a time i hadn't have such concern from others. touched.

thanks, sisters.

we're not related by blood, we're related by faith.

this sweet moment made my heart whispers, 'i want to taste these-kind-of-sweet-little-things in my life for-ever....'

insya Allah.

And (moreover) He hath put affection between their hearts: not if thou hadst spent all that is in the earth, couldst thou have produced that affection, but Allah hath done it: for He is Exalted in might, Wise. (8: 63) 

 

p/s: my writing skills rusting!

No comments: