dear my visitors and readers

do read.
do learn something from this blog.
do comment for improvement.
hontouni arigatou! :)

20101221

photos.

yada. i'm enjoying my holidays. insya Allah, every year, in December i'll be enjoying my holidays. in December!

how i wish to be questioned like the pic above for every break i have in the middle of semester.

one year ago, i'd passed my JPJ test in December. unfortunately that my PCDL will expire only in February 2012. =.= due to the late registration. :| i have 3 copies of my LCDL with me! hah.

how i was confuse to choose when i started to enjoy my studies. :)

2010 is leaving. it's been several years already. should i say i've grown up or i'm still growing up? :D

*knock my head*


THE MOST DIFFICULT PHASE OF LIFE IS NOT WHEN NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME; IT IS WHEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND MYSELF.

1 comment:

iqapika said...

cane awak wat gmba freecell uh? i mean, cane awak save gmba uh dr screen awak then msukkn dlm blog..
phm x?