dear my visitors and readers

do read.
do learn something from this blog.
do comment for improvement.
hontouni arigatou! :)

20130614

inbox.

i've subscribed many many many tooo many things using my hotmail ID.
it's full now. with many useful and beneficial materials for me here and after, insya Allah.
all i need to do is to digest everything. >.<
my yahoo! inbox, full of spam e-mails. rarely be there.
yesterday i just realised there's a request for e-mail address. for my main bussiness here. i gave my gmail ID. since my gmail is still clean. hu.
hm.
i'll update about the test later, insya Allah.

i love hotmail inbox.
many things to be read. from muharikah, my little pencil, PKS Piyungan, ProductiveMuslim, TES, Wiley Library... i need to check my time used. too many time wasted in these two years, lately.

No comments: